Camargo Racquet Club offers classes for Junior players that provide fun and learning! Members and Non-Members are welcome! Camargo Racquet Club is committed to maintaining a student / teaching pro ratio of one pro for every 4 – 7 students.
Rates and court times are listed below. Prepay and memberships offer substantial discounts!
Rates apply through May 26, 2017.
Please email or call the club 513.793.9200 for more information
|10 & Under|
|*By invitation only||*By invitation only||*By invitation only|
Session 1 – Mon, August 21, 2017 – Fri, September 29, 2017
Session 2 – Mon, October 2, 2016 – Fri, November 10, 2017
Session 3 – Mon, November 13, 2016 – Fri, December 22, 2017
Session 4 – Tue, January 2, 2018 – Fri, February 9, 2018
Session 5 – Mon, February 12, 2018 – Fri, March 23, 2018
Session 6 – Mon, March 26, 2018 – Fri, April 27, 2018
Session 7 – Mon, April 30, 2018 – Fri, May 25, 2018
|Prepaid Rate for the Session||25% off||25% off|
Important things to know
- Because we staff Pros based on prepaid registrations, we cannot issue a credit for classes missed.
- Annual Camargo Junior Membership $183.00 + tax.
- Prepaying for classes should be done on or before your child’s first class and is not retroactive.
- Please notify Kim if you would like to change or extend your child’s Pre-paid status.
- Only Prepaid players are guaranteed space in Junior Program classes.
The Junior Program
Mon, August 21, 2018 – Fri, May 25, 2018
NO CLASSES HELD ON:
New Year’s Day
|– Mon, September 4, 2017
-Tue, October 31, 2017
– Thur-Fri, November 23-24, 2017
– December 26-29, 2017
-Mon, January 1, 2018
– Fri, March 30, 2018
Junior Walk-On Policy Update
The 30-Minute Rule
Jr. Walk-ons are guaranteed a court for 1/2 hour (30 min). After 30 minutes, the court may be sold to a paying player (booked court, lesson, etc.). Jr. Walk-on’s do not have to stop after 30 minutes, but the court is “sell-able” after 30 minutes. If no one wants the court, they may continue playing. Jr. Walk-on has the court for a minimum of 1.5 hrs before they can be replaced by another Jr. Walk-on. At that time, the 30-Minute rule goes into effect for the 2nd round of Jr. Walk-on players.